Body Elements Whistler. SUP Lessons at Lakeside Park
SUP Lesson Schedule
PRE-BOOKING ONLYLesson for your group or private can be booked daily
- Call or text Marie-Soleil Boisvert at 604.902.4042
SUP Lesson - 2 hrsPaddle Canada StandardGroup SizeRatePrivate1-3 people$300Group4-8 people$90/person
Prices incl. tax & All equipment (Board, Paddle & PFD)
Important FAQs to know
What to wear & bring:
- Comfortable loose clothing or yoga wear, preferably quick dry
- Bathing suits
- Towel and change clothes in case you get wet
- Water bottle
- Jackets and layers on cooler days
- Rain gear on rainy days
- A smile!
- Beneficial for beginner to advance Stand Up paddlers.
- Lesson can run rain or shine or can re-book class to another day.
- Please arrive 10 min before class to register and set up your board.
Whistler since 1997
Certified Yoga Instructor RYT 200hres, SUP Yoga Instructor, Paddle Canada Advance SUP Instructor, First Aid and CPR Certified. Marie-Soleil is at home on the water she was a lifeguard and competitive swimmer at a young age. After spending a year studying massage in Hawaii she fell in love with surfing and started travelling the world to surf. She then picked up Stand up paddling 10 years ago to continue spending as much time as possible here on the BC waters. You ill now find her paddling lakes, rivers and the Ocean.
In this 2 hour lesson you will learn; paddling skills, safety, how to perfect your paddling stroke and about all stand up paddle boards that would suit your paddling. Stand up paddling can be very calming and serene, but without knowing your entire core is working to keep you center and balanced. You can always bring your paddling to another level by really working those paddling strokes. I will make sure that you will be more knowledgeable about SUP'ing, leave comfortable on your SUP and that your goals with taking this lesson will be met. All level welcome!